In my quest for a healthier life for me and my family, I'm trying to cook at home more. The recipes I try have to not only be healthy but they also have to pass my husband's taste test. A healthy life doesn't mean just eating well, it also means having a well balanced life. Working hard and playing hard, so I'll post some of my scrapbooking and coupon stuff that I find. I'm sure I'll post some random stuff as I find things that amuse me and I think other people may find useful.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Ich im Berliner
Our neighbors had planned a trip to Berlin for our four day weekend. They were kind enough to let us tag along with them. We really only have one day up here, and a few hours after the drive up as well as a few more before the drive home. We've been able to see some really amazing things. Stay tuned for the scrapbooked pages!
Labels:
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment