Thursday, February 16, 2012

Meal Planning Page

I'm constantly on the look out for some way to make meal planning easier.  I usually just do an excel spreadsheet, but I want to have something physical to hang in the kitchen or near the dry erase board where we keep our running grocery list.  I've since several great boards on pinterest that I'd like to make, but I'm limited on what I can get over here.  I created this sheet to hold me over until I can get back to the states.  I'm probably going to get it laminated so that I can reuse it week to week.  I like having it set up so I can make sure that we have some veggies with dinner every night.  My husband like having some sort of carb, so that's on the plan too.  It's here for you to download (I think I did it right).  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment